POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A new SDL Idea : Re: A new SDL Idea Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new SDL Idea
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 15 Oct 2007 15:27:35
Message: <4713bf27@news.povray.org>
I rather like EditPlus - we have adapted it to replace one of our
wretched scripting language editors at work.  You can adapt it to use
any help file and you can configure it to syntax highlight based on a
simple list of keywords.  We copied and pasted from the help files to
get this list.

we also added in links to windiff and our database dictionary (so
pointing to a field and hitting a hotkey gives us the data definition
for that field.

It seems like we could do the same for POV-Ray.

--
---
Bryan Valencia

- I'd rather live with false hope than with false despair.