POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short one : Re: Short one Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short one
From: Warp
Date: 15 Oct 2007 12:30:42
Message: <471395b1@news.povray.org>
> We could do terminal server - how about just dumb terminals?

  VT100 rules.

  (Ok, I have never actually used a VT100 terminal. I have used a VT220 one,
though. Back then it was enough to do everything you had to do... :) )

> But even more significantly, social engineering attacks lead to more
> compromise of data than any technical hacking does.

  I read recently about a test they did somewhere (I don't remember if
it was done in Finland or the US). It's surprising how many people will
write their account name and password on a paper questionnaire simply
because the questionnaire asks for them.

--
                                                          - Warp