POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short one : Re: Short one Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short one
From: scott
Date: 15 Oct 2007 10:24:53
Message: <47137835$1@news.povray.org>
> Deniable encryption tries to get around this, but I'm waiting to see it
> tested by an over zealous court. While it might be believable that the
> person had turned over all of their keys, it could also be presented
> that there is always one more key to turn over.

Oh ok, I hadn't heard of deniable encryption before, I will look it up.

Another possibility is that your decryption key is stored on a USB stick,
and is far too long for you to possibly remember.  After your PC has been
confiscated (before they realise it won't boot without the USB key) you can
destroy the USB stick.