POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short one : Re: Short one Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short one
From: Warp
Date: 15 Oct 2007 08:30:34
Message: <47135d69@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:
> they may have even been spying on you already.

  Regardless of the suspected crime type, I'm still not very comfortable
if the police could legally spy on anyone they want.

  I suppose that's where the world is going. Hundreds of millions of people
will have to reduce their rights to privacy so that the few dozens of bad
criminals can be spied upon.

--
                                                          - Warp