POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back : Re: I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back
From: St
Date: 14 Oct 2007 18:59:34
Message: <47129f56$1@news.povray.org>
news:47128299$1@news.povray.org...

> Well, as I say, this is now about the 5th time I've been told to shut up.

   From what I can see, you're mixing with the big boys there Andrew. If you
have faith in what you can say and do with Haskell, then back it up and
front them with it. "Stick it to 'em Cap'n Mainwaring!"

   Those guys probably know eachother and go back a long way, (even with
other languages), and then along comes the new kid on the block. Think about
it for a while.  ;)

    ~Steve~