POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface : Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 13 Oct 2007 21:25:25
Message: <47117005@news.povray.org>
Marty Schrader wrote:
> Heh, heh. It's amazing that somebody can apologize for how screwed up
> something is and still make it sound as if it's your fault for not
> reading the FAQ or whatever. Hey, I'm not gonna whine too loudly. As
> long as I can find the data I'm golden.

Those of us who know how to manipulate POV into something useful have
been working with it for a long time. We are insanely dedicated to
learning something we love doing.

If you want easy answers, you must look into your own mind. Since I've
been using POV for quite a while now, those 'easy' answers are there for
quick retrieval, in my own mind.

If you want a simpler way to do things, spend some cash on a program
which makes it *really* easy.

Sam