POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface : Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Oct 2007 17:06:48
Message: <47113368$1@news.povray.org>
Marty Schrader wrote:
> The book references you gave me don't point to anything. My POV for
> Windows (3.6.1) help file goes up to 3.4.9, but you mention sections
> 3.4.11 and 12. The online help is even worse, since Chapter 3 is the
> reference in the help file, but it's about windows in the online docs.

The first number denotes a "book" not a "chapter". Since there are three
platform specific "books", but the online help cannot have three "books"
with the same number (yet it makes the most sense to have platform docs
first), the order is different, the actual chapter numbers are identical though.

	Thorsten, POV-Team