POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short one : Re: Short one Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short one
From: scott
Date: 12 Oct 2007 09:01:25
Message: <470f7025@news.povray.org>
>> Where do you get this "proper boot CD" form btw?
>
>  Almost any linux installer CD will do.

What, to remove the admin password of a WinXP installation?  Would be useful
to know how to do that occasionally.

>  Speaking of disk encryption, I just saw this:
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=873&num=1
>
>  Not that it's really relevant to the discussion, but I found it fitting.
> :)

Interesting.  I also always wondered what would happen if you were involved
with some illegal activity (even just piracy) and got your PC taken away by
the police.  If it was encrypted then presumably they would try to force you
to tell them how to decrypt it - what if you refused?  I guess it depends on
the country.