POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Skybox Issue : Re: Skybox Issue Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skybox Issue
From: Simon
Date: 10 Oct 2007 17:52:18
Message: <470d4992@news.povray.org>
thanks for the idea, I'll have a look at Rune's site. Unfortunately, I do
want the camera to move. I have however, solved that problem:

What you all failed to account for was my stupidity:

 I rendered the skybox images in Bryce and failed to unlink the sun and the
camera. The upshot? images with mis-matched light levels when joined (but
perfectly matching borders).

Sorry for the hassle.

Having said that, the image on the skysphere seems very "faded". Is there
any way I can make it more vibrant?

Sorry again and thanks for any further help

-Simon