POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : multiple renderings with #while ? : Re: multiple renderings with #while ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple renderings with #while ?
From: Simon
Date: 10 Oct 2007 13:53:52
Message: <470d11b0$1@news.povray.org>
just my easy method for doing a rovolving camera:

//this will do 1 "circuit" for the length of the animation:

#declare DIST = 10; //Radius of loop for camera in POV units
camera {
    location <DIST*sin(clock*2*pi), 5, DIST*cos(clock*2*pi)>
    look_at 0
}

hope that helps a little

obviously, to get 2 revolutions, you would add another *2 inside the sin and
cos calls.

-Simon