POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray beta updates : Re: POV-Ray beta updates Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray beta updates
From: Dre
Date: 9 Oct 2007 19:03:46
Message: <470c08d2@news.povray.org>
news:470b53e6@news.povray.org...
> Dre <aus### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> <deep sigh> I dont have trouble using my operating system!!!!
>
>> The way I work is the way I work, having to muck around with different
>> versions simply doesn't gel, hence why I dont do it.
>
>  I can't even imagine how you are having so many problems in having
> to different .exe files in the same directory, and launching either
> one of them.
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

I dont have many problems just because the exe is in there, its the way its
all setup that doesn't work with me.

Look, you dont understand how I work, I cant be bothered explaining the
intricies of how I work to you as it will be lost on you.  Its fine, I've
put my 2c in now and will continue to happily use 3.6 and wait till there is
a newer version without a time limit before I upgrade.  Simple, conversation
over.

Cheers Dre