POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray beta updates : Re: POV-Ray beta updates Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray beta updates
From: Dre
Date: 7 Oct 2007 18:39:29
Message: <47096021$1@news.povray.org>
news:47060c82@news.povray.org...
> Dre <aus### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> so I for one dont bother with any betas.
>
>  Sweet (but childish) revenge?
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

Not at all, I have no reason to have "revenge" on Pov, it hasn't done
anything to me!

I just cannot be bothered having to revert/reinstall older version when the
time limit runs out just so I can keep working.  If the time limit were to
be removed I would have no hesitation to use the beta's.

Cheers Dre