POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Her again : Re: Her again Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Her again
From: Rune
Date: 5 Oct 2007 05:53:52
Message: <470609b0@news.povray.org>
"Lance Birch" wrote:
> Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>> I've found a girl who seems extremely nice, but is also increadibly busy.
>> If she's ever not busy for long enough, this may or may not become a
>> beautiful relationship... And that's roughly as much as I know.
>
> Hmm, well... good luck.  I have a girl story too, actually, but it kind of
> didn't end well.

Do post, if you feel like sharing. The bad ending ones are the ones people
actually care to read anyway.

It might be different in Andrews case - when he some day finally have a good
ended story about a girl to tell, there will probably be a reaction, but
only because "Andrew's missing love" has become a soap here, so the climatic
ending is highly anticipated. A conflict is a good story, resoluted in the
end or not, but a good ending without a prior established conflict is not...

Rune