POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : hoping for render window option : Re: hoping for render window option Server Time
19 May 2024 05:55:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hoping for render window option
From: Alain
Date: 3 Oct 2007 23:44:44
Message: <470461ac$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/03 18:50:
> Leef_me escribió:
>> I'm using Povray under Windows.
>>
>> When I'm running through an animation successive frames are rendered
>> in the
>> same window and 'wipe over' the prior image.
>>
>> Question:
>>  Is there an option to NOT erase the render window before performing
>> the new
>> render? If so, would a kind soul tell me where to find it?
>>

> For an animation, yes. Right click the render window, there is a
> "Preserve contents during animation" setting.
That option is ON by default, the previous frame stay and the current is drawn
ober it. If you set it to OFF, the preview will get cleared before every frame.

--
Alain
   Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a Sexy negligee.