POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 3 Oct 2007 07:11:48
Message: <470378f4@news.povray.org>
Here goes...

When I was little:
------------------
Playschool
Andy Pandy
Bill and Ben, the Flower-Pot Men
The Magic Roundabout

Later:
------
The Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros., Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes cartoon
stables
Huckleberry Hound Show
Daffy Duck / Porky Pig
Bugs Bunny / Elmer Fudd
Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote
Tom and Jerry
Pixie, Dixie and Mr. Jinks (two mice and a cat)
Flintstones
Jetsons
Hillbilly Bears
Top Cat
Precious Pup
Yelp Yelp (a totally slow-witted dog)
Atom Ant
Roger Ramjet
Dodo, the Kid from Outer Space
Fantastic Four
Spiderman
Shazam (kids flying around on a magic camel, with a genie)
Captain Pugwash
Thunderbirds
Inspector Gadget
Chip 'n' Dale
The Squirrels
Popeye
Cool McCool
Mr. MacGoo
Professor Balthazar
Barbar the Elephant
Herculoids (A baddie-fighting family who had two strechy blob-pets with
eyes, called "Gloop" and "Gleep")
Sesame St. (someone said "pre-Elmo": same here)

The Wombles
Three Stooges
Gilligan's Island
Get Smart
I Dream of Jeannie
My Favorite Martian
Lost In Space
Star Trek
Batman (Adam West and Burt Ward series)
The Monkees
Tarzan
The Ghost and Mrs Muir
The Brady Bunch
The Munsters
F-Troop
The Cisco Kid
Davy Crockett
Hawaii Five-Oh

The Avengers (Emma Peel / Diana Rigg series)
The New Avengers (Purdy / Joanna Lumley series)
Jokers Wild
Dave Allen at Large
Catweazle
Doctor Who  (Jon Pertwee, then Tom Baker)
Jeopardy (a kid/teen quiz show)
The Goodies
Aunty Jack ("If you don't watch my show, I'll come outta your TV and rip yer
bloody arms orff!")
Monkey (Japanese, dubbed in English, main characters: Monkey, Pigsy, Sandy
and Tripitaka)

Cattanooga Cat Show
Autocat and Motormouse
Lambsy and the Wolf (The signature cry of: "It's the Wooluff!  It's the
Wooluff!")
The Banana Splits
Danger Island (Part of Banana Splits, I think)
Scooby Doo (though I didn't like it much)

Kimba the White Lion (Actually, I loathed the loud, aggressive little white
turd, and wished he would get eaten by the baddies, but I watched it anyway)

Wonderful World of Disney hour (with intro-speech by Walt)