POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 2 Oct 2007 17:14:21
Message: <4702b4ad$1@news.povray.org>
> Heman
> My Little Pony
> Care Bears
> Jem
Yup, though I hated the Care Bears. The problem with little sisters is
that when they yell enough, the TV stays on what ever they want to
watch. There was a time when, every day when I came home from grade
school, my sister suddenly wanted to watch the Care Bear Movie. That
stopped for at least 15 years when I told her mom taped over it.

Robotech / Transformers / Go-Bots / Mask all of those blended together
Kimba
Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo
The Smurfs