POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 2 Oct 2007 16:31:25
Message: <4702aa9d@news.povray.org>

> What did you watch when you were a kid?
>
> (I have a feeling this is going to differ wildly by geography...)
>
> I used to enjoy the following, to varying degrees:
>
> Heman
> Thundercats
> Transformers
> My Little Pony
> Care Bears
> Mysterious Cities of Gold
> Eighty Days Around the World
> Jem

Well I had to look some of these up because I had never heard their
English title :-)

He-man and Thundercats I definitely remember. In fact there must be some
associated toys still lying around somewhere in a cellar :-) As for the
others, I do not have accurate memories, but I sure know them. Must have
been too young...

Being from one of the first French generation widely exposed to japanese
anime, I must add some of these:

Goldorak
Albator
Saint Seiya (my all time favourite)
Ronin Warriors

I even remember watching "Fist of the North Star", whose diffusion has
been stopped quite quickly because it was too violent for children.
Well, I survived :-)

And then there are silly things such as Bioman, that I don't think I
could endure now, but that I remember watching regularly...

--
Vincent