POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Her again : Re: Her again Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:43:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Her again
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 2 Oct 2007 15:51:23
Message: <4702a13b$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

>> Hmm. I think you're taking me a tad too seriously...

> No, we just care for our mascot.

Ah, I *see*... So the constant criticising and belittling is becuase you
guys actually *like* me? I was confused about that part...

> Which reminds me...
> did you already propose yourself as a mascot for their F1 team?
> You do have a reputation in that area.

LOL!

>> (Knowing the girl in question, she'd probably just laugh.
> Don't be too sure about that...
>> She works with petrol-heads all day, after all...)
> ...there may be a reason for her not having a boyfriend among those.

Yeah, I was wondering about that... Clearly very extravert and
self-confident girl, bursting with attractiveness, spends all day
working with blokes... and she's... single? WTH??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/