POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pssst : Re: Thanks! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Sep 2007 15:24:34
Message: <46fd54f2$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:34:24 +0100, Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:18:07 -0400, Jim Charter wrote:
>>
>>> "Youth is wasted on the young"  -George Bernard Shaw
>>
>> "Life is wasted on the living" - Zaphod Beeblebrox IV
>
> "Very good. Very deep. Right now I need aphorisms like I need holes in
> my heads."

"So you see young Zaphod, when thinking of ways to describe what you are
making of your life, I find the prhase 'pig's ear' tends to spring to
mind."

;-)

(Yes, skipped a bit, but the next lines from where your response came
from are a bit shorter)

Been listening to it in the car - again - the last few weeks.

Jim