POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: scott
Date: 28 Sep 2007 06:47:34
Message: <46fcdbc6@news.povray.org>
>> What the others said, plus that essentially you imply that the only
>> reason you are only interested in girls is when they want to go to bed
>> with you. Any person, which includes women, which includes this girl,, is
>> a human being.
>
> *sigh*
>
> Even on povray.off-topic I am misunderstood...

OK, well what you mean is "if you don't want to be my girlfriend then i
don't want to be friends with you".  You're never going to find a girlfriend
if you act like that.  Just make friends with her and get to know her.  You
never know what will come of it.  Maybe after 6 months she will like you so
much she'll want to move back to be near you.  Or you'll go to a party at
one of her places and meet this great girl who is one of her best friends.
Why waste all those opportunities simply because she won't be your
girlfriend right now?