POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pssst : Re: Thanks! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks!
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 27 Sep 2007 23:22:43
Message: <46fc7383$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> "Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message

>>>Tell me about it. I'm headed towards 31. 26 seems like so long ago.
>>

>>     You youngster you...  ;)
>>
>>     26? Yes please...
>>
>>      ~Steve~
> "Youth is wasted on the young"  -George Bernard Shaw

I had been thinking of exactly that quote.  A lot of people, when they are
young and have hot-looking, healthy bodies in their prime, don't have their
emotional act together and lack a clue how to really live it and capitalise
on their gifts of youth: health, beauty and time.

By the time they get their head sorted out and wanting to go for it, their
bodies are already falling apart   I was one.  :-\