POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Sep 2007 17:10:37
Message: <46fc1c4d$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:25:38 +0100, Orchid XP v3 wrote:

> I am never going
> to SEE this person. I'll never even know what she looks like.

You don't know what the future holds, so don't count it out.

"Trying to predict the future is a mug's game. But increasingly it's a
game we all have to play because the world is changing so fast and we
need to have some sort of idea of what the future's actually going to be
like because we are going to have to live there, probably next week."

 -- Douglas Adams

Jim