POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 27 Sep 2007 16:25:16
Message: <46fc11ac$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

>> What - the fact that what might have been a beautiful relationship will
>> now never be is "insulting"?
>
> No, the fact that possibly making a new friend makes you very sad.

That's not what makes me sad. What makes me sad is that I am never going
to SEE this person. I'll never even know what she looks like.

> How often do you complain that you don't know anyone who like you. Now
> you've got a good chance to change that and, it appears, you're not really
> interested.

There are lots of people I vaguely know over the Internet who I
communicate with. What I'd really like is to have somebody I can
physically BE with - lots of the time. This girl may or may not become
my "friend", but I'm never going to be able to hang out with her. And I
was so looking forward to it...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/