POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Sep 2007 13:30:33
Message: <46fbe8b9@news.povray.org>
news:46fbe480$1@news.povray.org...
> andrel wrote:
>
> >> Well, I hope to stay in touch. But it seems highly doubtful that we
> >> will ever be anything more than friends - which makes me very sad.
> >
> > Possibly one of your worst observations in the last weeks. And I was
> > thinking that indeed you made some good progress. If I was a girl I
> > would be highly offended by this.
>
> What - the fact that what might have been a beautiful relationship will
> now never be is "insulting"?

No, the fact that possibly making a new friend makes you very sad.

I dunno about you, but I don't have so many friends that pass up a
friendship that virtually dropped in my lap.

How often do you complain that you don't know anyone who like you. Now
you've got a good chance to change that and, it appears, you're not really
interested.