POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Open Inevtor file > povray (Stanford bunny) : Re: Open Inevtor file > povray (Stanford bunny) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open Inevtor file > povray (Stanford bunny)
From: Shay
Date: 27 Sep 2007 13:01:19
Message: <46fbe1df$1@news.povray.org>
t wrote:
I wanted to render the Stanford bunny in povray.

> Can you help me?

You'll need more than a converter. That bunny data is no good for
rendering. The mesh isn't closed, over 1000 of the vertices are never
even used, and there are no normals included. I cleaned up the
"vertex_list" and added normals, but the model is still Hella big. If
you want it, I can email it to you (1.3M - too big for the server).

  - Shay