POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Warp
Date: 26 Sep 2007 10:10:38
Message: <46fa685e@news.povray.org>
> Apparently in "the next month or so" she's moving house to a
> place many hours' drive from here.

  I have never understood why people are so obsessed with moving.
Sometimes it feels that not a month goes by without a friend or someone
I know moving. I know some people who have moved at least 4 times in
one single year!

  I have long ago stopped keeping track of where everyone I know lives
because it's just impossible. I would need a database.

--
                                                          - Warp