POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:55:49
Message: <46fa56d5@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> Apparently in "the next month or so" she's moving house to a
> place many hours' drive from here.

Y'know, the last time I looked, you lived on a modest-sized island off
the coast of France.*  How far away can she be?

Seriously, unless you've been told in so many words to back off, drop
dead, etc., you really ought to stay in touch with her.  Surely she's
not moving someplace out of range of email, snail mail, phone...?

Best case scenario:  She finds that she misses you horribly and you end
up living happily ever after.  Worst case scenario:  You gain (a)
experience communicating with women and (b) a friend.**  It's a win/win
situation.

--Sherry Shaw

* Obligatory Pratchett reference.

** Well, okay, the *real* worst case scenario is that she gets a court
order or something, but I don't see you as *quite* that obsessive. ;)

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+