POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 26 Sep 2007 05:36:46
Message: <46fa282e$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:

>>> Well, I'm 27, she's 25, not sure if that qualifies as "grown up".
>>
>> Let me put it another way. For women who have moved out from home
>> themselves, do they generally don't mind that their potential
>> boyfriend still live with his mother?
>
> Well, none of the ones I've spoken to seemed to mind.
>
>> Do the women you've been interested in live by their parents?
>
> Let me count... 3 did, 3 didn't.
>
>>> Housing prices in the UK are currently astronomical.
>>
>> What do other young people your age in the UK do?
>
> You're asking *me*?

We rent. Buying often doesn't become an option without pooling
resources, be that with parents, partner or friend. There's some pretty
silly lending going on at the moment which makes buying easier but I'm
personally steering clear at the moment (I have many friends and
relatives earning no more than me who have dived into it with glee,
however).

Renting need not be expensive, especially since you're well outside
London and have no intention of going there, although to maximise your
value-for-money you'd probably have to share a place.