POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Team fortress 2 : Re: Team fortress 2 Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Team fortress 2
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 25 Sep 2007 17:51:18
Message: <46f982d6$1@news.povray.org>
Eight long years I have waited for this!  I'm buying a new desktop!

What about grenades?  I didn't see mention of them.  Priming grenades
and precisely  tossing them onto enemies was my main method of kills.
Concs?  Conc jumping? What about bunny hopping?  Please tell me that has
been eliminated.  Its something I have tried to learn and never got
down.  How about strafing along the wall?  Its an old school speed boost
that I assume has been fixed?  Is the scout's shotty the same as the
soldja's or significantly weaker like in the original?  Tell me all!
::rocks nervously in chair::

Skip