POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Rune
Date: 25 Sep 2007 15:07:29
Message: <46f95c71@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>>> I fail to see how getting a place of my own is going to help in any
>>> way, shape or form.
>>
>> Grown up women in the UK generally don't mind that their potential
>> boyfriend live with his mother?
>
> Well, I'm 27, she's 25, not sure if that qualifies as "grown up".

Let me put it another way. For women who have moved out from home
themselves, do they generally don't mind that their potential boyfriend
still live with his mother?

Do the women you've been interested in live by their parents?

> Housing prices in the UK are currently astronomical.

Renting an apartment is not an option then? What do other young people your
age in the UK do?

Rune
--
http://runevision.com