POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 25 Sep 2007 12:13:32
Message: <46f933ac$1@news.povray.org>
>> I fail to see how getting a place of my own is going to help in any
>> way, shape or form.
>
> Grown up women in the UK generally don't mind that their potential boyfriend
> live with his mother?

Well, I'm 27, she's 25, not sure if that qualifies as "grown up".

>> (Never mind the minor detail that I already know
>> I can't afford it...)
>
> I'm curious. How can that be, when you have a job? Do you have some huge
> expenses or do you only work part-time or something?

Housing prices in the UK are currently astronomical. (But don't worry;
the prices are going to start going down any minute now... OK, maybe in
a minute or two... no, really, they can't just keep rising forever...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/