POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 25 Sep 2007 09:19:28
Message: <46f90ae0@news.povray.org>
>>>     <sigh> Meet her before she goes...
>> Yeah. Inbetween her having to finish her PhD in the next 17 days and her
>> employer who might be sending her to Japan on Thursday and she's going on
>> holiday to somewhere else in a few weeks' time and...
>
>       Well, maybe she isn't the one for you then, but there's plenty more
> out there...

*sigh* Yeah, it seems she isn't. And that makes me very sad indeed. I
was so hoping she would be... Now I've gone from "I might have a
girlfriend in a few weeks" back to plain "I am hopelessly single", with
no future in sight. Great.

There are plenty of *people* out there, some of whom are female, but it
seems there are very few indeed who are suitable for me. I don't doubt
they exist - just my ability to find them. :-(

>>>     Come on Andrew, get your act together.
>> I fail to see how getting a place of my own is going to help in any way,
>> shape or form. (Never mind the minor detail that I already know I can't
>> afford it...)
>
>       Gah... <starts banging head against wall>. You are SO frustrating
> Andrew.  :o/

Incidentally... that pain you're feeling in your head right now? I get
that when I cough. Which I seem to be doing a lot right now...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/