POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
12 Oct 2024 04:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 25 Sep 2007 08:53:39
Message: <46f904d3$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>> Well, I finally managed to get back in contact. My joy was short-lived
>> though. Apparently in "the next month or so" she's moving house to a place
>> many hours' drive from here.
>
>     <sigh> Meet her before she goes...

Yeah. Inbetween her having to finish her PhD in the next 17 days and her
employer who might be sending her to Japan on Thursday and she's going
on holiday to somewhere else in a few weeks' time and...

>> I feel sick. Physically.
>
>      Watch that keyboard...  :)

Hey, maybe it'll wash some of the tissue dust off it...

>     Just move out and get a place of your own. Dammit, I'm ordering you to
> do that! (Just kidding!)  ;)
>
>     Come on Andrew, get your act together.

I fail to see how getting a place of my own is going to help in any way,
shape or form. (Never mind the minor detail that I already know I can't
afford it...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/