POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Virtual insanity Server Time
12 Oct 2024 02:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual insanity
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 25 Sep 2007 03:33:22
Message: <46f8b9c2$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>> Oh well, I guess that's the end of that then... :'{
>
>   That may be one big problem of yours: You give up too easily.

Perhaps.

These things all come down to a reasonable sense of balance.

On the one hand, if you give up too easily you never get anywhere. On
the other hand, you don't want to let somebody string you along forever.
Need to draw the line somewhere.

I haven't completely given up on this one yet, but it's not looking good...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/