POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Team fortress 2 : Re: Team fortress 2 Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Team fortress 2
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 24 Sep 2007 12:09:56
Message: <46f7e154$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

>> I wonder what Scott would make of it... ;-)
>
> Hehe I'd love to watch it but I don't think the other people sat around
> the table here would approve of the sound...

Where the heck are you?

> Sounds cool :-)

The most amusing thing is the guy's gently country voice, as he sits
there by his camp fire playing his guitar. (Can you DO that with golves
on??)

And the minor fact that there's an entire army out there trying to kill
him as he casually sits there - but since he's surrounded by no less
than FOUR sentry guns, they're all getting mowed to bits! :-D

Seriously, you gotta see it to believe it... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/