POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Team fortress 2 : Re: Team fortress 2 Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Team fortress 2
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 24 Sep 2007 11:56:03
Message: <46f7de13$1@news.povray.org>
> By the way, if you haven't already, you have *got* to check this out...
>
> http://orange.half-life2.com/tf2.html
>
> Click on the stuff under "trailers". In particular, the Meet The
> Engineer tailer is just ROFL-inducing! (Click on the engineer's head;
> he's the one wearing the yellow helmet.)

I wonder what Scott would make of it... ;-)

"Hey buddy, I'm an engineer. And that means I solve problems. Not
problems like 'what is beauty?', because that would fall within the
perview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems.
Problems like... how am I gonna stop some big mean mother-hubba from
tearing me a new structurally-superflours behind? The answer: use a gun.
And if that don't work? Use more gun. Like this little high-calibre
tripod-mounted number here. Designed by ME. Built by ME. And you'd
better hope... NOT POINTED AT YOU!"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/