POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question on Moray : Question on Moray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Question on Moray
From: Hall
Date: 17 Sep 2007 22:56:40
Message: <46ef3e68$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
    I just downloaded Moray and installed it on my computer.  The Moray
website says registration is no longer necessary, but when Moray starts up,
it says in one of the startup windows that I should register the program in
30 days.  Do I need to enter some kind of registration information for Moray
to stay functional after 30 days, or can I ignore Moray's being
unregistered?  Any info on this would be appreciated.

S. Hall