POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 20:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual insanity
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 14 Sep 2007 16:30:47
Message: <46eaef77$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>       Well done! Heh, is she nice? How old(ish)?

She's lovely. She makes me smile. She's 25. I'd love to know what her
voice sounds like...

I'm begining increasingly worried though that she doesn't really have
*time* to have a social life, much less a boyfriend. I mean, she works
for a racing constructor. She travels round the country to various race
tracks. She works round the clock to keep everything going with that -
which she apparently loves to bits. She's also about to finish her PhD,
which if it's anything like my degree, means she's really busy with that
too...

I'm just wondering if she's ever going to have any time for me.

*sigh*

And yes, tonight I'm in one of *those* moods...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/