POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 20:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual insanity
From: Rune
Date: 13 Sep 2007 17:56:45
Message: <46e9b21d@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:

>> She also gave me some pictures of herself. One is an ugly fat girl,
>> and the other is a tall beautiful women. I'm confused...
>
> Muhuhuhuhu! I'll check the EXIF data on the files! >:-D
>
> Oh. Wait. There isn't any...

Have you considered simply asking her about the images? If she's honest, she
can probably come with a better explanation than what you can induce
yourself. If she can't or won't explain, you might consider not wasting any
more time thinking about her.

(BTW, don't refer to any of the depicted women as "ugly fat girl". Simply
state your confusing over the fact that the images don't seem to depict the
same person.)

Rune
--
http://runevision.com