POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Denver and Digital cameras : Re: Denver and Digital cameras Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denver and Digital cameras
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 11 Sep 2007 05:41:22
Message: <46e662c2$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> case; I don't think they're on the A5xx's though (without checking). OOC
> what's the input flap like on the A710, the A620's is a little finicky
> and I've no idea why they didn't make it the same slide and flip as the
> memory card slot.

It's small, and rubber, and a little fiddly; I'm not sure what to
compare it too though!

> I also wish it would save drive mode for the Program
> settings, I like my continous drive it's damn handy when you lack image
> stabilisation.

Do you mean how you have to go and select it again every time you switch
to a Program mode? I've noticed that. The 2-second delay is very handy
for slightly longer exposures. Although I also have image stabilisation
in the A710 so it's probably less annoying for me.

This camera is also the first device I've ever owned that had
tilt-meters for rotating images automatically. I laughed out loud the
first time I saw it in action... :)