POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 08:45:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: dbott
Date: 10 Sep 2007 16:43:53
Message: <46e5ac89@news.povray.org>
Steve -
Thanks for keeping us posted. (unlike some other web page, I don't think I
have to mention any names) but two weeks sounds good to me for the judging
period......remember this is all voluntarily done to make this web page
work. Why make it any harder to participate and judge then it should be.
It's suppose to be fun (scratch head)......, isn't it ?.....

Thanks again Steve.
Darin

And Markus,
If we don't get a chance to vote on this first round, I would have voted
higher marks for your animation than Johns. And, thank you for the brutally
honest marks, I did deserved them. Learning new techniques like particles
and other things in pov, I let my quality slip a lot. This will improve.
OOPS this is the stills area......sorry

Darin