POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 04:44:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: St
Date: 10 Sep 2007 09:13:17
Message: <46e542ed@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

>  So, don't dispair.

   Thank you Thomas for your kind thoughts. I'm ok, it's just that generally
I can handle what life throws at me, but then something rears its ugly head
and I know I'm absolutely powerless to do anything about it. It's
frustrating, and it makes me feel bad and sad at the same time, and I know
those feelings won't go away.

> [end of sermon by Rev. Thomas; congregation bows head and weeps]

    Heh, well, see, it's quips like that, that keep me smiling.   :o)

     ~Steve~