POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 19:45:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: William Tracy
Date: 9 Sep 2007 19:41:18
Message: <46e4849e$1@news.povray.org>
Markus Altendorff wrote:
> Ah!
>
> Uh.
>
> (scratch scratch)
>
> ... no? :)
>
> You lost me somewhere in there - i've a "useful" grip on the english
> language when it comes to user's manuals and reading web pages, but i'm
> afraid i may lack the understanding of the finer things of origami. i.e.
> i just know there's some message in your paragraphs above that keeps on
> escaping me. :)

Well, I'm a native English speaker (well, at least as close as Americans
can get) and he lost me, too.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you know exactly what a
scene look likes after reading only its POV script.
     -- Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo