POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 17:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: St
Date: 9 Sep 2007 14:53:45
Message: <46e44139$2@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>
>>     Yes, I know Markus... This is all being dealt with. As soon as it is
>> dealt with, I'll post the news, but please be patient, I've got two arms
>> and two legs to 'play origami with' first...  ;)
>>

> Okay, that's the sound of me shutting up now. :)

    No, please don't, I appreciate your thoughts, and what you say.
Seriously.

    I know I fk'd up bigtime, and that's hard for me to take, but today, I
received an email from someone (a Pover) that explained it in text in a way
that will enlighten said origami figure even though I've explained it all
verbally *many* times now.

    If you can decipher that Markus, (and I'm sure you can), then you will
know where *I'm* coming from.

      Later,

     ~Steve~