POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
1 May 2024 00:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: St
Date: 9 Sep 2007 12:57:56
Message: <46e42614@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> Hi Steve,
>
> hope you're doing better?

    Illness-wise? I never was ill*. I meant in the first instance that I
felt bad letting all you guys down.  :o(

     *But that's debatable in an everyday family kind of way.

 Has the tc-rtc admin team any
> plans on tweaking the voting system, or re-running the last vote with all
> submission in place, in the making?
> Just asking out of curiousity, as always :)

    Yes, I know Markus... This is all being dealt with. As soon as it is
dealt with, I'll post the news, but please be patient, I've got two arms and
two legs to 'play origami with' first...  ;)

      ~Steve~