POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Denver and Digital cameras : Re: Denver and Digital cameras Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denver and Digital cameras
From: John VanSickle
Date: 8 Sep 2007 21:26:01
Message: <46e34ba9@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Another year, another conference.
>
> I'm off to Denver on friday for just over a week for a SQL conference.
> Baring in mind that I only have 2 days free (sat and sun) is there anything
> that I have to see/visit in Denver? Anyone know of any good resteraurants?

I visited my in-laws in Colorado in 1999.  My wife's sister got us to go
to Casa Bonita, which is a tex-mex place that has cliff divers showing
off their stuff in the restaurant.  This does not improve the food,
which is a shame because the food definitely needed improvement.

Dunno if the place is still in business or not.

Regards,
John