POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CL-56 Fearless (Rebuild, still draft) : CL-56 Fearless (Rebuild, still draft) Server Time
5 May 2024 14:09:52 EDT (-0400)
  CL-56 Fearless (Rebuild, still draft)
From: Timothy Groves
Date: 7 Sep 2007 18:16:38
Message: <46e1cdc6@news.povray.org>
I discovered that I made a serious error;  the ship as posted before was
pre-Great Resizing.  For those that do not read the Honorverse, it means
that the ship was about three times longer than it should have been.

Also, I had made some errors in the design, most notably (as others
mentioned) in the hammerheads.

Since completely retooling the ship would have been a major headache, I
instead chucked it and started work on a new one.  This rebuild looks a
lot better, IMHO.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fearless.jpg' (413 KB)