POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Best game system for 7-year old? : Re: Best game system for 7-year old? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best game system for 7-year old?
From: Slime
Date: 6 Sep 2007 23:36:19
Message: <46e0c733$1@news.povray.org>
These days, Wii is the way to go for children. There are games for it that
adults will enjoy but it's the most kid-friendly. I don't know how many
racing games it has, though. PS2 is good for variety because it's been out
for ages now. Xbox 360 is good too but generally more adult / hardcore gamer
oriented. The PS3 I wouldn't recommend to anyone (too expensive, quality
similar to xbox 360, fewer good games).

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]