POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Optical Mini-Mouse : Re: Optical Mini-Mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optical Mini-Mouse
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 6 Sep 2007 14:37:20
Message: <46e048e0$1@news.povray.org>
>> The other day my 5th mini-mouse in a year quit,
>> the left-click button went, all of them were cheapies
>> with parts from China.
>
> Good luck in finding even an expensive mouse without parts from China :-)

I was going to say... aren't *all* manufactured goods from China?

(Certainly we don't manufacture anything in the UK any more. You see, we
have these pesky *laws* that say the process has to be *safe* for the
people employed to do it, and this makes it kind of *expensive*...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/