POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Optical Mini-Mouse : Re: Optical Mini-Mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optical Mini-Mouse
From: Ross
Date: 6 Sep 2007 11:27:35
Message: <46e01c67$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote in message

> What's with the Chineese (PRC) anyways?  This
> weekend they broke into the Pentagon's computers,
> and now nukes are flying around without orders,
> hope it's not related.

I think the U.S. propoganda machine is busy at work trying to make the PRC
the bad guys (Not that they need much help! I'm not sticking up for the
PRC). All of the sudden you have bad food supplies from china? bad toy
imports? china hacking the DoD? I'm not saying these things are falsified,
but why are they happening now? Why the media attention now?